Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 22, 2015

A Haunted Treat Set

Today I have a fun treat set to share which was designed and created with my Cricut Explore.  The top of the test tube was wrapped with 2 different Halloween themed washi tapes.  Next I wrapped some Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine below the washi tape and tucked in a tag from my stash.  I added some yummy M&M's to the test tube in coordinating colors.  It's always fun to sort the M&M's and eat the ones that aren't needed for a project, they are so yummy!
A small 3x3 card was the perfect size to pair with my treat project.  All of the embellishments for the test tube holder and the card came from my stash.  They are Recollections goodies from Michaels which I picked up on sale after Halloween last year.  The test tube is also from Michaels, however, it was purchased recently.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome treat set this is, Sukie!! I love how you designed it!! The papers are just perfect and the details are fabulous!! I'm with you on eating the M&M's that aren't needed for the project - yum!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun treat! Yummy too!
    Awesome design!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, your treat set is spooky brilliance! What a gorgeous use of washi tape and twine, too. I love your designs and the fact that this set is so perfectly coordinated. With only two shades of M&Ms, your tummy must have been quite happy during this creative process! ;) hehe! Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Super CUTE Treat set! Someone is gonna be happy to have this! YUMMY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN treat and cute card! Awesome papers and love the washi tape! Someone is going to be very happy to receive this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete