Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 31, 2015

A Trendy Twine Halloween

The Trendy Twine Design Team is finishing off this month with a special post to wish our fans a very Happy Halloween.  For my project, I created these fun Peppermint Patty Treat Holders.  I started my project with the Peppermint Patty - Turkey Treat Holder from Treasure Box Designs and only cut out the base which created my pumpkin.
I used my Cricut Explore to add the stem and leaf at the top.  The pumpkins were stamped with the Peachy Keen Pumpkin Faces stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms A Haunting We Will Go stamp set.  The finishing touch on my treat project is the coordinating Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine.
Don't forget to head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the awesome projects from the design team.  Also, stop by the store to check out the new twine colors for Fall, they are gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Halloween!

15 comments:

  1. OMG these are too cute. Love the paper and adorable faces. Best part it holds my favorite candy. Love this Sukie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable with those faces on them! LOVE it! Have a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO darn cute Sukie! The faces couldn't be cuter~they are adorable!
    Have a great day and Happy Halloween!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, these are so stinkin cute!!! Love it!! Those faces are just too cute. What a great treat! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, adorable!! LoVE the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how cute these are, Sukie!! Those faces are absolutely adorable!! I love the papers!! What fun projects!! They totally make me smile!! Happy Halloween!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that they were peppermint patties!! Oh Gosh! TOTAL cuteness my friend!
    Happy Halloween!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, these are amazing! What a spectacular use of the cut file... I love how your mind works. :o) The scalloped base from the turkey gives the pumpkins an extra touch of frilly fancy happiness. The sentiment and the faces brought such a huge smile to my face! Beautifully done as always, my friend! You always have the sweetest ideas. :o) Have a sparkly night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so super adorable Sukie!!!
    AWESOME job!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so Adorably CUTE!!! LOVE them! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, these are the cutest ever! Great job!
    Hope your Halloween was a blast!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paper! These are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete