Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 1, 2015

A Trendy Twine Happy Halloween

Hello, the Trendy Twine design team is kicking off this month with a special post to inspire our followers with some fun and festive projects!  We are showcasing these adorable Batty Sequins. For my project, I created a shaker style card using a potion bottle from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. The Orange Licorice Batty Sequins were added to the potion bottle and I also adhered a few of the sequin bats to the base of my card.  Both of the ghosts are from the Charmkin Cuties - Got Candy Ghosts cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Their faces were stamped with the Variety Face Assortment Peachy Keen Face Stamps.
I accented the shaker potion bottle with some Orange Licorice twine and added a coordinating button. More twine was added to the top and bottom of my card.  The sentiment is from the A Haunting We Will Go Scrappy Moms stamps set.
Here's a closer look at the sequins I used on my project:
Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the awesome projects from the design team.  Head on over to the store to check out all of the fun Halloween twine colors and these cute sequins. Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

16 comments:

  1. Okay. I think your card is so cute! Using the potion bottle as the shaker is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so super ADORABLE Sukie!!
    Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Love those sweet ghosts and that fun shaker bottle!! Awesome card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, those PK ghosts are TOO cute!! I absolutely love the potion bottle as the shaker..that is so COOL!! TOTALLY cute card my friend!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, those ghost are so stinkin' cute!!!! Your shaker turned out amazing, but no surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, your little ghosts are the cutest. Those faces are so perfect. Love the shaker potion bottle - such a great way to show off the sequins.

    Thanks so much for being a part of today's post.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sukie, you are so creative! I love love love your card! The Ghost holding the potion jar is awesome! The sequins look fabulous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, this is festively sweet and completely adorable. :o) Making the potion bottle a shaker is such a clever use of the batty sequins! The entire bottle is amazing, inside and out. The ghosts are precious and I love your layering. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay.. So I'm a bit behind on my blogs! LOL Finally made it to you! :) This is super CUTE! LOVE the Shaker! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is the cutest card ever!! I love your lil' ghosties they are so super cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post
    You got a lovely blog.
    I followed you please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    Learn how to take better photos using your phone
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/external-universal-lens-for-phone-take.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaw, this is so darn cute! I love your shaker potion bottle and look at those adorable ghosts...so ADORBS!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so creative!! I love the adorable ghosts!! The potion shaker bottle is so fun!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete