Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 8, 2015

Happy Halloweenie!

Today I am popping in to share a quick card I created with the Happy Halloween cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I just love this stack of pumpkins topped off with the fun witch hat.  I used my Peachy Keen Pumpkin Faces stamps to create a fun and whimsical look.
The adorable sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Warts Up stamp set which was just released in September.  The tag for my sentiment was punched with a Fiskars Tag punch.  I scattered a few bats on the background of my card which were left over from another project.  The finishing touch on my card was the tiny twine bow in Grape Limeade Trendy Twine topped off with a paper flower.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the witchance hat on top of those pumpkins. The little bow of TT is the perfect addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I need to hop over there and check out the files I love your pumpkins!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dang CA-UTE Sukie! LOVE the sweet faces on those pumpkins! They really make the pumpkins come to life on your card! :) Have a great Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pumpkins are the super cutest! I'll have to see if I have these Peachy faces! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, I hope you know how often you make everyone smile! :o) What a darling stack of pumpkins... especially with such precious faces and gorgeous hat! The background is gorgeous and how precious is the sentiment?! Lovely work as always, my friend! Have a beautiful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie this is too cute. Love the stacked pumpkins and the faces are the perfect touch.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stacked pumpkins are adorable and the papers are super fun! You always do such a fabulous job on your creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, especially with those facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun!! Those stacked pumpkins could not be cuter!! Love those faces!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Have a great day :)
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete