Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 15, 2015

Have a Wonderful Birthday Card

Today I have a simple birthday card to share.  The little lamb was cut from the Easter Seasonal cartridge.  A couple of paper flowers were sprinkled on the bottom of the card for a pop of color.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Zodiac Signs stamp set which has so many fun and whimsical sentiments on it.  I added a bow in Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine to the lamb for more color.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet, Sukie!! That little lamb is so adorable!! It's perfect with the sentiment!! This is so cute it makes me smile!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is too adorable! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... Sukie! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is so sweet! The lamb is darling and I love how soft the design feels... just perfect for a fluffy little lamb card. :o) The soft pink sky is gorgeous and I love the pearly flowers. The punny sentiment makes it all the more festive. :o) Beautifully done, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete