Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 20, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Halloween

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is Halloween.  I created a fun shaker style card in Cricut Design Space using some gorgeous papers from the DCWV "Spooky Delight" stack.  I loved the fun and festive owl that was on a tag page in this stack so I added him inside the shaker filling the inside with some Batty Sequins.  The sequins are a fun mix of black and orange sequins mixed in with some tiny bats.
My card was embellished with some fun washi tapes and some pretty paper flowers from my stash. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set and was added to a hand cut flag.  I accented the sentiment flag with some coordinating Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch on my card was some enamel dots.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Halloween" project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great Halloween card! I recognized that Spooky Delight stack from DCWV right away. Is this the one you are entering in their sketch challenge? The sequins and Trendy Twine are the perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the owl!! Those papers are so fun!! Awesome shaker, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Fun papers and love the cute owl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a spook-tacular shaker card, Sukie! The owl is completely mesmerizing and I love the Halloween-colored flowers and enamel dots. What a fabulous use of papers, too! Amazing work as always, my friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, This is a fabulous card. So creative and I love the layout.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Fun & Fabulous Design Sukie! Great card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete