Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 6, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Pumpkin Patch

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is Pumpkin Patch.  I started my card with this gorgeous DCWV paper from the Fall & Halloween Combo Matstack.  It's a bit hard to see in the picture, however, the background paper has pumpkins on the bottom half of the paper.  For my project I created a pumpkin patch themed card using the Jack-o-Lanterns cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs, I simply omitted their faces.  Both the fence and grass were cut using my Cricut Explore.  The scattered leaves were punched with the EK Success Falling Leaves punch.
The tag was punched with the Fiskars Tag punch and layered with a hand cut flag and stamped with the Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set.  A bit of Orange Truffle twine was used to create the little bow for my tag.  My card was finished off with a few enamel dots.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Pumpkin Patch" project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    I love this card. It is super cute.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, your pumpkin patch is pure sweetness! I love the background paper.. .the gentle pumpkin design is so dreamy. The landscape you created is so pretty! I love the Autumn leaves and sweet pumpkins.. and the fence looks fantastic! The sentiment makes my heart happy. I love referring to October as pumpkin month! Hehe! Lovely work, my friend! Have a sweet day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful fall card! I am glad you mentioned what the background paper was because I didn't recognize it at first, but once I read it, I did and I have that paper! Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome fall card Sukie! The pumpkins are adorable and the background looks amazing! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the pumpkin paper...the perfect background!! The details you added are fabulous!! I love the scene you've created!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete