Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 5, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun project featuring Orange Licorice Trendy Twine and the Skinny Candy Bags.  I was looking for a creative way to use the candy bags and found a fun idea on Pinterest where the witch boots were adhered to the candy bags.  I adopted the idea and added a bag topper cut from the When I was Kid Cricut cartridge.  The other cuts are from the Witch Boots cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The witch boots were embossed with the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and accented with the twine and bling.  I also added the twine to the bag topper and tiny clothespin.  The sentiment tag was punched with a Fiskars Punch and stamped with the Warts Up stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Some scattered bling and a small paper flower were the finishing touch on my project.
Stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous twine for those Halloween projects and these adorable Skinny Candy Bags. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

13 comments:

  1. OMG Sukie!!! What a super ADORABLE project!!!
    I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving this treat! Very imaginative :) A great way to use those bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! This is so dang CUTE!! LOVE your sweet treat with those legs hanging down! Super CUTE & FUN Sukie! :) I hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these treats! Such a FUN idea and GREAT witch shoes!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun treats Sukie! I love the embossed boots and fun topper!! So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie, you are so clever! Pinterest can be such a treasure trove of inspiration but I'm certain your take on the idea is even more spectacular. :o) The boots are amazing! I love the embossing and twine detailing... and the shape is gorgeous! The topper is equally lovely, with such a fun scene and sweet little extras that I always adore about your work. Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this!! TOO, too cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie this is Super Duper adorbs! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun. Love the double trouble pair of legs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super fun!!! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just the cutest treat ever!! I love the witch shoes!! How stinkin creative this is!! The tag looks so fabulous!! What a fun project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is too cute. It just makes me giggle. Love the treat topper and those boots are too much. So creative, Sukie.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete