Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 12, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a Halloween layout featuring Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.  I found some fun paper in my stash and thought it was perfect background to make everything pop.  The paper piecings are from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Spooktacular Boys and Spooktacular Girls cutting files.  There were lots of little pieces to cut and piece together for the witch and Frankenstein but definitely worth the work for how adorable they look.  Their faces were stamped with the Zombie Faces and Cartoon Bombshell Peachy Keen Stamps.  Some Glossy accents were added over Frankenstein's eyes to give them a more realistic look.
The sentiment tag was stamped with the Scrappy Moms Subway Art - Sweets stamp set.  The size of the sentiment tag was a perfect fit for the frame on my background paper.  I adhered a small button with a twine bow at the top of the frame.  The twine was also used to accent some of the other piecings, the photo mats and the tags.  The tags were tucked in behind the photo mats for some journaling, I used a couple of coordinating Trendy Page Dots for the tags.  I just love how the page dots add a pop of color to the tags.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the gorgeous twine colors available for those Halloween projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

14 comments:

  1. Sukie, your layout is incredible! What a fabulous design to celebrate the occasion. The papers are perfection (I love the bubbly confetti mats!) and the Subway art sentiment is lovely. The characters are amazing.. you always use the perfect PK faces for your paper piercings. The sweet touches of twine throughout your LO are lovely, as always. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is full of spooky fun! You always use your Trendy Twine in the best ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, you are just so impressive! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore all of the super cute & fun Halloween details!!
    Such an Amazing layout my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS Halloween layout! I absolutely love the papers and the adorable characters! Your work is amazing as always! LOVE!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, I always look forward to your layouts :) They are just amazing!! Love those fun faces too, that witch though, hahaha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! I love how you incorporate so many cuts into your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your LO Sukie!!!!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously are the master of scrapbook pages!! This is fantastic!! I love those little trick or treaters!! So sweet!! You add the perfect details!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie you have really created a fun and cute layout. Love all the papers and the adorable images. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, this is beautiful with all of the amazing details and colors. You did a great job working the twine into it, too.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout!! You always have the best details :)

    ReplyDelete