Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 19, 2015

You're Frightfully Sweet!

Happy Monday!  Today I am back into the swing of things after being out of town last week.  I will be catching up on those blog comments that I neglected while enjoying a week away at the beach!  I have a fun treat bag to share using an Orange Chevron Favor Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  The bag was the perfect size to tuck in a gift card for my daughter who is away at college.
I created a belly band for the bag and layered it with a circle.  The Pumpkin Patch Bear is a print and cut project from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I folded the bag over, punched 2 holes and closed it by tying some Orange Limeade Trendy Twine.  A hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Warts Up stamp set was adhered to the bag.  The finishing touch was a small button with a bit more twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful vacation my friend!! A week at the beach sounds amazing!! This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet pumpkin bear!! So cute!! What a fun treat this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the CA-utest thing ever! I know that your daughter will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is frightfully sweet and will be adored by your daughter! The little bear is adorable and just perfect for the sentiment. Wonderful project, my friend! I hope you had a lovely time at the beach. :o) Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorably CUTE! LOVE your sweet bear! Glad you got some relaxation in! I know how busy you can get... Hope it was tons of fun! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete