Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 26, 2015

You're Tweet Layout

Today I have a simple, single page layout using the Spring Chick cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Instead of the lady bug, I added a bee which was cut from the 9 Months cartridge.  I also created a hand cut sign with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Fun Celebrations stamp set.
The title is from the 3 Birds on a Parade cartridge and was just perfect for my layout.  I used a few daisies on my layout which were left over from another project.  The daisy border on the photo mat was punched from the Martha Stewart Daisy Chain Trim punch.  A small bow in Totally Kraft Trendy Twine finished off my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable LO Sukie!!
    So super sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! That is the sweetest little bird!! I love the details you added!! Amazing as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, your layouts melt my heart! I am in LOVE with the sweet daisy-topped chick! The embossing is gorgeous and I love every gorgeous detail in your design. How do you always have the perfect papers? You and Theresa must have a treasure trove of sweet designs! :o) The daisy chain border is a darling accent to the photo mat. Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorably CUTE Layout Sukie! Nice change from all the Halloween Cards & Layouts everyone is making... So SWEET! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaw, what a fabulous layout!!! I totally adore the little chickie! Super cute page!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete