Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 9, 2015

Dino-Mite Layout

Happy Monday! I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of weeks and haven't had the chance to get in my scrap room so I thought I would share a simple layout which I created some time ago and never shared on my blog. My layout was created using the Cute Little Dino cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The title was cut from the Dino Play cartridge.  I embossed the dinosaur with the Mesh Texture Cuttlebug embossing folder and the egg with the Darice Crackle embossing folder.  I love the texture embossing adds and need to remember to use my embossing folders more.
The "you rock" sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp sets.  This is one of my go to stamp sets.  Some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was added to the photo mat as a finishing touch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable is this!!!!!!
    Awesome LO Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Sukie!! The embossing looks amazing!! I want that crackle embossing folder!! And the dino looks adorable!! Love this!! I hope you are feeling much better soon my friend. Get well hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Cute!! Love the fun dino!
    Feel bettre my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Sukie! I hope you get better quickly! :) Your layout is adorably cute! LOVE the Spring colors and that CUTE dinosaur! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sukie, I'm so sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. :( I'm sending lots of healing hugs, hoping you'll be sparklier than ever soon. Your layout is adorable! The entire scene is so wonderfully done and I especially adore the texture from your embossing! The dino looks spectacular and the crackle folder brings such authenticity to the egg. I'm not sure I've ever seen that folder before! Fabulous work, my friend! Have a lovely day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...this is DINO~MITE!!!! LOVE the cute dino and birdie~the texture rocks!! Such a darling layout Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete