Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 25, 2015

Gobble Till You Wobble

Hello, today I am sharing a project over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I created a Thanksgiving card using the Cutie KaToodles - Turkey cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The Cutie KaToodles are one of my favorite lines from KBD since I love their big eyes and this file is no exception.  I gave my turkey some fun criss cross eyelashes to make those big eyes pop even more.
I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set on a scalloped circle.  A bit of doodling was added to the scalloped circle with my white gel pen.  The scalloped circle was adhered on some pop dots for added dimension.  My card was finished off with some Pumpkin Spice Trendy Twine on the base of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and a Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

  1. He's the cutest turkey, Sukie!! I love the colors of his tail feathers!! Those eyes are adorable!! What a fun card!!

    I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! I'm thankful for our friendship!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute love the turkey wishing you a happy thanksgiving. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute Turkey Sukie! LOVE the eye lashes! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is a festive delight! The turkey is so precious... his big blue eyes make my heart extra sparkly. :o) The sentiment is such fun and I love the beautiful twine. Lovely work as always, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw, your turkey couldn't be cuter! I love the big eyes and fun colorful feathers!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete