Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 23, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Happy Monday!  I have a fun card to share which I created for the sketch challenge over at DCWV. All of the papers for my card are from the Christmas Combo Mat stack.
I went to my stash of Spellbinders dies to cut the large doily at the base of my card and the scalloped circle flowers.  Each of the flowers were accented with a button from my stash and some coordinating Christmas Mint Trendy Twine.  I tucked in some punched branches using the Martha Stewart Branch Punch, this is certainly one of my favorite holiday punches.  I just love the intricate branches this punch creates.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Great Holiday card!
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Crafty Blog
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the layers and the design!! The dies you used are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is so elegant and lovely! The design is spectacular.. the layering is just gorgeous! I sadly don't own that MS punch, but I always love seeing it in use. Stunning branches. :o) The Christmas twine is such a sweet touch. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty Sukie! LOVE that design and what great DCWV Papers! So Christmasy and Festive! :) Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sukie! I love the pretty papers and fun layering! Great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete