Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Trendy Twine Design Team is finishing off this month with a special post to wish our fans a very Happy Thanksgiving.  For my project, I created a very simple card with some fun goodies from my stash.  I started my project off with a basic kraft card which had the festive polka dots printed on it.  I simply popped up a couple of acorns on some foam dots which were embossed with the Houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The acorns were then finished off with twine bows in Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.
I ran some coordinating ribbon along the base of my card and attached a hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set.  The finishing touch on my card was a few sequins from the Autumn Sequins Mix from Annie's Paper Boutique.
Don't forget to head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the awesome projects from the design team.  Also, stop by the store to check out the products I used on my card and so many other crafty goodies.  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Thanksgiving!

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute card ! Love the acorns with glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so elegant Sukie! What a beauty! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Sukie!!
    Love it!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great Thanksgiving card! I love the kraft and gold on it. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! I love all that Kraft and the gold!! Happy Thanksgiving friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! The acorns look amazing!! The texture and sparkle are fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving, Sukie! I hope you and your loved ones have had a lovely holiday. :o) Your card is gorgeous! The acorns are precious and the foiled/sparkly background is stunning. Beautifully designed as always, my friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Thanksgiving card Sukie! I love the mix of Kraft with the gold accents! Your little acorn and twine bows are adorable! Fun card!
    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegant Sukie! LOVE the Gold on the Kraft CS! Beautifully done! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete