Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 30, 2015

Holiday Hugs!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I know I enjoyed the long holiday weekend with lots of food and family time.  Today I have a fun and festive card to share which was created with the Cool Snowman cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I just received my new Peachy Keen Stamps and used the Snow Funny Face Assortment stamps for the snowman's face.  I popped him up on some foam dots for added dimension.
The "Holiday Hugs" sentiment seemed to be the perfect fit for this guy who is ready to give a big hug.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Christmas Cheer stamp set. The finishing touch on my card was a small bow in Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Total cuteness my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so darn cute I just want to give him a big hug!! Love that sweet face!! This is adorable my friend!! It so makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Snowman! His smile makes me happy! Fun Card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Sukie! I want to give him the sweetest holiday hug in return! :o) He is adorable and I absolutely love his face. :o) The dancing snowflake border is so pretty and I love the green polka dot background. This will tickle the heart of all who see it. Lovely in every sweet facet. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete