Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 6, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps - November Release Day

Welcome to the Scrappy Moms Stamps November Release Day!  We have 2 new stamp sets to share with you today:  In the End Zone and Local Lingo!  I created a fun coach's card as the football season is wrapping up at my son's high school.
I cut out the teddy bear football player from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and stamped his face with the Peachy Keen Teddy Bear Assortment stamps.  The grass border was punched with the Fiskars border punch and I tucked in an extra football which was cut from the same cartridge, however in a larger size.  The sentiment is from the new "In the End Zone" stamp set.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp sets, available here:
Please stop by and visit our guest designers for this month Dottie and Melissa. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love the sweet football bear!! He's so cute!! Fun sentiment, too!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, my football-loving heart adores this to bits! He is the sweetest little football player. I love how precious you made his face.. and of course the design is beautifully done. This will be loved by the coach. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend. Wishing you a sparkly happy weekend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!! How Stinkin' CUUTE!! LOVE your little football player! He's adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ADORABLE!! The football bear is so fun and love the sentiment! I didn't realize I was so far behind on your blog...I will soon be done stalking you, hehe!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete