Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 3, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Scarecrow for Hire

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is Scarecrow for Hire.  For my project, I created a card using the Happy Harvest Scarecrows cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I printed the scarecrow on card stock and used my Spellbinders die to cut out the shape.
I punched out some leaves using the EK Success Falling Leaves punch and scattered them around the scarecrow.  Some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine was used to frame in the scarecrow on the mat.  A hand cut flag with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms "A Holiday to Remember" stamp set was adhered to my card.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your "Scarecrow for Hire" project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute card, especially the scarecrow. Love, love, love it. Have a beautiful day.
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet!! The scarecrow is absolutely adorable, Sukie!! Totally makes me smile!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! This is Precious!!I think I am in love with the scarecrow..lol
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is the sweetest scarecrow! Doesn't he just bring a smile to your face? :o) I love your use of twine (always!) and the gorgeous harvest hues throughout your card. Beautiful sentiment choice... there is always so much to be grateful for. Wonderfully done, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This scarecrow is just the super cutest! Great background papers too! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, This is just darling. Love the design.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Fabulous papers and the scarecrow is PRECIOUS!!! Love it Sukie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! The scarecrow is just darling Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful Sukie! LOVE the design and the Fab Scarecrow Image!! Awesome Fall Card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete