Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 11, 2015

Thank you for all you do!

Hello!  Since it is Veteran's Day, I thought I would share a simple patriotic card created with the Cutie KaToodles - Army Penguin from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I used the print and cut feature to create this quick card.
The scalloped square was cut from a spellbinders die and embellished with some star sequins.  I added a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Homeland Heroes stamp set and finished my card off with a small bow using Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is simply wonderful Sukie! Perfect card for just the right occasion! LOVE it! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the adorable image!! The red, white and blue twine is an awesome touch!! Perfect to celebrate Veteran's Day!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, you are as amazing as this incredible card... such a lovely heart you have! The penguin is darling and I love the starry background. The twine is stunning and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect for the occasion. Wonderfully done, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patriotic card couldn't be cuter!! LOVE, love it!! Super cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete