Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 12, 2015

Touchdown Layout

Today I have another project to share with the newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps In the End Zone stamp set.  I created a single page layout for a picture of my son who is a senior in high school.  I used the Simple Life: Football cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
I always find it a challenge to keep my layouts simple since I love embellishments.  I had to keep the masculine theme in mind.  I added 3 different sentiments from the new stamp set since they were all perfect for my layout.  The finishing touch on my page was a bit of Totally Black Trendy Twine tied to the "2015" tag.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp set, available here:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Sukie!! I love the design and all of the football elements you added!! The sentiments are perfect!! Another amazing layout my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, you never run out of fabulous designs for pages! I love the entire layout, from the fabulous football elements to the wonderful use of sentiments. The page title is amazing, too! It's always a treat to see how you preserve sweet memories, my friend! Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! The football theme and all the embellishments are fantastic! Your layouts always rock!!! Awesome job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete