Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 17, 2015

Trendy Twine Birthday!

Hello everyone, the Trendy Twine Design Team has joined together to surprise Lesley with a special birthday post.  Each of the design team members created a special card that was mailed to Lesley to wish her a very Happy Birthday!  For my project, I used some fun papers from Doodlebug Design since I know Lesley loves their products and the color pink is one of her favorites.
I adhered a Treat Bag to the front of my card which was the perfect size to tuck in an oversized tag which can be reused as a bookmark.  The tag was accented with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and some gorgeous Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  The twine was also wrapped around the Treat Bag.  The cupcake was cut from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge and adhered to a scholloped circle which was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  A sweet sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set was tucked in on a hand cut flag.
Please head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the design team projects and to wish Lesley a Happy Birthday!  Have a wonderful day!

27 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and those papers are fabulous! Love those page dots too! :-) She is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Sukie! I know Lesley is going to LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love that fun pocket and the really pretty papers too!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, VERY cute! I love the colors and patterns on the paper you used. Super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sukie! I think this card is so pretty! I know she'll love it
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!! I absolutely adore all of the super fun details!! I know she will love it!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is gorgeous! What a sweet gesture by the team... I'm certain this will bring a smile to her heart every time she sees it. :o) The colors and patterns are gorgeous and I love the cupcake-topped treat bag! Such a darling design and perfect for the sweet occasion. Lovely work, my friend! Wishing you an equally sweet day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card this is!! I love the papers and the colors!! Using the treat bag to hold the tag/bookmark is a fabulous touch!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! The colors are so cheerful! I love the cute little envelope for the pocket~fun idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors make me happy ... and I am first in the line for PINK...... Beautiful Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, this card is such a bright and happy card. I love it! And that sweet little cupcake is the cutest! Thank you so much for my birthday surprise.

    Love ya, girlie!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Color choices are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete