Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 2, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun project featuring the newly released Creamy Pumpkin twine.  This twine is a gorgeous twist of pumpkin orange and natural/unbleached twine.  I just love the soft color combination.  For my project, I used some fun 2x2 Kraft Boxes which were converted to treat holders by simply punching a hole on the top with a one inch circle punch.  The test tubes were filled with some M&M's and inserted through the hole.
I found this fun textured burlap paper in my stash and added it to the sides of the Kraft Boxes.  Each of the sides were stamped with the Peachy Keen Basic Fall Faces (retired) stamp set.  I cut a hat from the Simply Scarecrow cartridge using my Cricut Explore and adhered it to the top of the scarecrow face on the front of the box.  A small twine bow accented the hat.  I also wrapped the lids of the treat tubes with some fun paper and tied a bit more twine around the tube.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the new gorgeous twine colors available for those Fall projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable treat! That stamped face is absolutely perfect for your scarecrow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how adorable are these!! I love the scarecrow faces!! So darn cute!! You are so creative my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project!! Love those cute faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project!!! Thanks for linking with us at the PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how CUTE!!! They're adorable!!! LOVE those faces and the burlap! You should enter the CDD Linky Party too! this is perfect! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy, and what an adorable idea! You could dress those up for any holiday or occasion.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up this week for our Sweets for my Sweet challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those peachy faces! What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super adorable project!! Love the faces!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are just so cute!! I love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How super ADORABLE are these!! AWESOME job Sukie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sukie, you are always so clever! I love how you turned the kraft box into a treat holder. :o) The burlap paper and sweet faces add such character and I love your use of the beautiful twine! Gorgeous work, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute cute idea. Love those sweet scarecrow face. You brought a smile to my face! I love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable! I love the scarecrows! Just don't see those much in paper projects and I love it.
    Thanks for linking up at the PDE Linky Party. :)

    Mandy - PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, Sukie!!! Thank you for sharing your treats with us at PDE Linky Party!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with these treats! I love how you used the box... The scarecrow is adorable! I need to pull out my peachy's I miss them ;)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete