Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 16, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun project featuring the newly released Creamy Pumpkin twine.  It is a gorgeous twist of pumpkin orange and natural/unbleached twine.  For my project, I created a fall themed layout page using the Crisp Autumn Days cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I added the fox and his barrel of apples to a large banner tag so he would stand out on my project.  The banner tag was accented with a couple of coordinating Hello Fall Trendy Page Dots and some twine.
A few scalloped flowers were punched using kraft card stock and the twine was used for the centers.  I used my watercolor pencils to create the accents on the scalloped flowers.  I also embellished the background mat with a bit more twine.  A couple of doilies from my stash were tucked in behind the mat and accented with some coordinating flowers.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the new gorgeous twine colors available for those Fall projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful layout, as always! I love how you used two page dots on the top of your tag. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute LO! I love that cute fox and all your details!! Awesome as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a darling layout! Fun colors and such cute cuts Sukie! Your details are fantastic! I just love the sweet foxy:) Great job as always!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Sukie!! I love the cute fox!! So sweet!! The colors and design are just fabulous!! What a perfect fall layout!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Puaa such a super cute layout. The colors are awesome for Fall and that fox... oh my, that fox I'd a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sukie! Your Layout is so CUTE! LOVE the Doilies and that sweet image! Great choice of papers too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox is adorable and I love all the special details you add to your pages. The papers and colors are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your LO is AWESOME Sukie!!! Great papers, colors and LOVE that fox!! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, this layout just fills the heart with a harvest glow. :o) What a beautiful layout, with precious detailing throughout. The papers are so pretty and the sweet doilies are a gorgeous accent. The fox is precious and I love your twine usage on it. :o) Beautifully done, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your layouts! This is by far the BEST Fall layout ever!

    ReplyDelete