Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 11, 2015

Elf Tags

Today I am sharing a couple of gift tags I created.  I found the Christmas count down paper in my stash and cut out a couple of tags with it.  The elf feet were cut from the Christmas Feet cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I accented them with some gold Stickles for a bit of sparkle.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Merry & Bright stamp set.  I punched out the sentiment tag with a 1 inch circle punch and adhered it to the center of my tag.  A bit of stitched ribbon and a bow in Cranberry Trendy Twine were the finishing touch on my tags.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. This is really cute, cute cute!!!! I love your elf tags.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #170-“RED & GREEN OR Blue & white” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags. They are so cute! I recently ordered this Scrappy Moms stamp set plus one other Christmas one. I loved to see you using a stamp set I just got! Those circle stamps are fun!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, Sukie!! I love those fun elf feet!! So cute!! The papers are fabulous!! And I just love the Inspected By stamps!! These are awesome my friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe - those are some adorably cute tags! LOVE those feet! Have a Great Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are adorable!! Maybe my size too..lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Thanks for joining us at the PDE linky party
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tags! The elf feet are awesome~ Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. So dang cuuute! Love these! Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE Linky Party! DT Twila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinking cute! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main challenge
    DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete