Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 17, 2015

Fa-la-la Layout

Hello, today I am sharing a project over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I created a double page 12x12 layout using the Christmas Monsters cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  As I was digging through my Christmas papers I found these whimsical colors and patterns and thought they were perfect for a layout with these adorable Christmas Monsters.
I cut an extra Santa hat to add on top of the photo mats on each of the pages, I also added a couple of presents from the same cutting file.  The Santa hats were accented with some Stickles for a bit of sparkle.
A large tag was hand cut and stamped with the Scrappy Moms Subway Sentiments - Holiday stamp set.  The tag was accented with some Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!
Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Those little Christmas monsters are the cutest!! I love this layout, Sukie!! The papers and details are just perfect!! I love how you added the Santa hats to the corners of the mats and the presents, too!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONG what a cute LO. Love the little monsters they are precious. The papers are so festive, love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cute the holiday monsters are!!Love the fun and festive tag.
    This is so Beautiful!! Amazing job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the blue! Really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is absolutely darling! This sweetly captures the whimsy of the season... the monsters are precious and I always adore your detailing! The Santa hats are such lovely accents and the papers are fabulous. Beautifully done, my sweet friend! Thank you for sending happy thoughts my way. :o) I'm grateful to have time to visit you tonight. Both of my parents have upcoming surgeries (heart for my dad next week), so I've been spending extra time helping and loving on them. Your work brings joy to my heart, so I had to make time to say hi. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so incredibly cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Monsters are soooo CUTE! Your layout is fun and fabulous and full of Christmas Cheer!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! So fun! -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this holiday fun spread!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is so FUN! I love the colors and the cuts of those monsters and wonderful! Great job Sukie!

    ReplyDelete