Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

I have one final post to share for 2015.  Reflecting on this past year, it was an amazing crafty year!  I have enjoyed each and everyone of my crafty adventures this year and am looking forward to 2016!  I created this New Year's card using the DCWV Everlasting Love stack.  I just love the elegant papers in this stack.
I cut the "2016" from the Cricut Alphabet cartridge and the mat from the Photo Booth Props cartridge using my Cricut Explore.  The flowers were left over from another project and they seemed perfect for my card.  I added a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms A Holiday to Remember stamp set.  A bit of Black Licorice Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my card.
I would like to wish everyone a safe and prosperous 2016!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I truly appreciate all of the comments!  Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Totally love this!! Happy New Year, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sukie! I am thankful to finally be visiting my bloggie friends! I have missed you terribly but simply didn't have time or energy for Blogger with so much going on at home... I am expecting to be back for good now. :o) Your card is stunning... what a beautiful way to celebrate a new year. The elegant paper is so wonderfully showcased in this design and I love the sweet little flowers. Gorgeous work as always, my sweet friend! Wishing you a year of blessings and love. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Sukie!! The papers and design are so beautiful!! I love the flowers!! Perfect way to celebrate the new year!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful! I hope your New Year was Awesome!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete