Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 28, 2015

Let It Snow

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  I know I enjoyed my family time, it is always so nice to get together as a family and spend some quality time together.  Today I have a winter shaker card which I created with some Doodlebug papers from my stash.  Sometimes it is nice to have a coordinating collection of papers which makes it so easy to put together a project.
I used my Cricut Explore to design my shaker card and cut each of the pieces.  The snowman inside the shaker is a sticker, also from Doodlebug Designs.  I added some sequins from my stash and a few enamel dots and my winter card was finished!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Sukie!
    LOVE the beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! Love it! Fun as can be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So DANG CUTE! LOVE your card! and Pretty Papers!!! I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love this my friend!! I love the pretty papers!
    Adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this! The colors are SO awesome!

    Hope you had a FABULOUS Christmas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete