Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas to You

Today I am sharing a quick gift bag I created to tuck in a gift card.  My project started with a plain Chevron Kraft Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I created a belly band for my bag by adhering some gold and kraft paper from my stash.  I found a gorgeous burlap tag in my stash which also had gold polka dots on it.  I love the touches of gold which added some elegance to my project.
I used a tiny clothespin to clip a red snowflake to the burlap tag and added a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles 2 stamp set.  The clothespin was embellished with a small twine bow in Totally Red Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was a couple of small branches punched with the Martha Stewart Branch punch and the Autumn Mix Sequins for a bit more sparkle.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty gift bag!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the burlap tag and the sparkly clothes pin!! The sequins are a fabulous touch!! What a beautiful gift bag my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is wonderful! I love the combination of red and kraft. The addition of the burlap is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bag Sukie! The tag is awesome and I love the burlap! Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag Sukie! I love that clothespin and burlap! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete