Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

The Trendy Twine Design Team has a special post to share today to wish our fans a Merry Christmas. For my project, I created a super fun card using the Cutie KaToodles - Santa's Little Helper cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  As soon as I saw this file I knew I had to make a fun project with it.  I accented my card with some gorgeous Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine.  The twine coordinated perfectly with the beautiful papers from the DCWV Christmas Combo Mat Stack.
The sentiment on the tag is from the Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp set.  The tag was punched with a Fiskars tag punch, however, I had to trim it slightly to fit it on my card.  I finished off my card with some flowers from my stash.
Don't forget to head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the awesome projects from the design team.  Also, stop by the store to check out all of the crafty goodies that are available.  Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is super duper cute! Awesome inking and I love how you used the Trendy Twine. Merry Christmas! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, is this too cute! I love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope your day is just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ! This is seriously too darn cute!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I just love how you braided the twine! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is adorable! Made me smile! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this card! I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete