Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 7, 2015

Sending Holiday Cheer!

Today I have an easy gift idea to share.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut out this hot chocolate pocket. A packet of hot cocoa fits perfectly inside the pocket.  This file was shared in one of the Cricut Facebook groups and unfortunately I couldn't find who to give credit too.  I used some pretty snowflake paper from the DCWV Hand Painted Christmas Stack.  More snowflake paper from the same stack created a fun belly band.
The large snowflakes on the center of the belly band were cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Snowflakes cutting file.  A circle was layered in the center of the snowflakes and stamped with the Peachy Keen Frosty Friends stamp set.  The handle of the pocket was accented with another snowflake and some Cranberry Trendy Twine. The finishing touch was the sweet sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Merry Kissmas stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Aw these are darling, love the sweet happy face and the treat holder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sukie, these are so sweet!! I love those happy little faces!! What a great gift idea these are!! I love them!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so DARN CUTE! LOVE those sweet faces! Makes me happy to receive something like this! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so much fun! I have used a file similar to this from My Scrap Chick. It is such a great gift giving idea! The papers are wonderful and that PKS face is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinken cute! I just made some hot chocolate pockets to! I love how these turned out! So cute~love the PK faces! Great job Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Great idea. I need to remember this.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a perfect gift! Cute facial expressions on your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete