Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 10, 2015

Snowflakes are Kisses Sent from Heaven

Today I have a project to share which I created for a couple of challenges I had in mind.  I created a fun card using the sketch challenge for December over at DCWV.  I used the 6x6 "DIY Project Stack Ornaments" for my card.  Even though this stack is designed to create 3D style projects, I love the gorgeous papers it has and I couldn't resist using those sparkly snowflakes.  I trimmed down a couple of snowflakes so they would fit better on my card.
My card looked a bit plain so I added a punched circle to the center of the large snowflake and stamped a snowman face from the new Peachy Keen Everyday Character Snow Faces stamp set.  The sweet sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp set.  This has been one of my go to stamp sets lately, I love all of the sentiments on it.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenges:
DL ART (anything goes)
DL ART (thankful Thursday)
Die Cuttin Divas (glitter, holiday colors, snowflakes)


22 comments:

  1. Sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with DoubleClick Skittles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!!!!
    Love that cutie snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the snowflake! Thank you for joining us at DieCuttinDivas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Sukie, this is so adorable!! I love that face!! It makes me smile!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at that PK face!! ADORABLE!!
    I hope that you are feeling better my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my peachy keen face stamps, they are awesome! I have the snowman faces too! Love his wink! Great card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT


    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my peachy keen face stamps, they are awesome! I have the snowman faces too! Love his wink! Great card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT


    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GREAT way to use that stack! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card! That face is so perfect on the snowflake and the sentiment.. OMGEEZ.. Awesome! Love it!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, this card is so super sweet!!! Love it!!! Thank you for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party.

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. a perfect snowflake face!! so sweet. Thanks for playing with our tic-tac-toe challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brrr! Such a great snowman! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adorable!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is as sweet as can be!
    hanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE!!!! What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete