Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 15, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Dreaming of a White Christmas

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is "Dreaming of a White Christmas - use snow or the color white".   For my project, I created a card using the Fun in the Snow cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The face was stamped with the new Peachy Keen Snow Sucks Assortment face stamps.  All of the gorgeous papers are from the DCWV DIY Project Stack Ornaments.  I just love the iridescent paper in this stack.
I mixed in some gorgeous Frosty Sequins amongst the snowflakes in the background and added a few to the bucket of snowballs.  The snowballs were accented with some Stickles.  The fun sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp set.  A small bow in Totally White Trendy Twine was adhered to the bucket.

Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    This is one cool card. The face on your snowman makes me laugh. I absolutely LOVE it!.
    Happy Crafting!
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so Stinkin CUTE!! I just want to hug him...pleaseeeeeeeee.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*




    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this made me smile!! I love that sweet face!! The paper is awesome...I love how it gives dimension to the earmuffs!! What a fabulous card this is my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Sukie! Totally love the face~makes me crack up!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGEEZZZ!! This is the cutest card I've ever seen Sukie!!! I so LOVE it!! That Face is so perfect!!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Love that paper and the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this couldn't be any cuter! IN LOVE!

    ReplyDelete