Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 1, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Tag It!

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is "Tag It - use a tag".  For my project I created a tag which can be attached to any gift.  I hand cut my tag and adhered a large snowflake to it.  A Swirly Trendy Page Dot was added to the tag as an accent.  The sweet snowman was cut from the Snow Cute Snowmen cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The face was stamped with the new Snow Happy Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.
The snowman's hat and tag were both embellished with some Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.  I also used some Stickles along the snow at the bottom of the tag.  The sweet sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Merry Kissmas stamp set.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your  project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    I'm not a pink person but I'm loving your tag. It is snow cute and cool.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Precious!! LOVE this my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and adorable, Sukie!! I love the snowman - totally makes me smile!! The pink is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling tag! Such fun colors and the snowman is just adorable Sukie!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super ADORABLE tag Sukie!
    Love the beautiful non traditional colors too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how CUTE your tag is! Fun Colors too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is simply precious! There's nothing sweeter than a whimsically pink Christmas creation. :o) The snowman is amazing (I still need so many PK goodies!).. she is filled with festive love. The tag paper and twine are stunning and my heart melts over the darling sentiment. Wonderfully done as always, my friend! (I'm so sorry for the delay! I'm having a terrible time keeping up this week and am barely getting my projects done on time.)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete