Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 3, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a fun project featuring a Candy Tin from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I was trying to find a creative use for my tin so I packed it with some Candy Cane flavored Hershey's Kisses and decorated it as Santa.  I used the Christmas Feet cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs to cut the Santa feet for my tin.  The D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder was used to accent the fur on the Santa feet.  I attached some black paper along the center and cut out a buckle with my Explore.  A few buttons were added along with a scalloped border punched from the Scalloped Sentiment Fiskars Punch.
The scalloped border was accented with some Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  More twine was used to accent the sentiment tag.  The tag was punched with the Fiskars Tag Punch.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Christmas Cheer stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these Candy Tins for those holiday projects.  You will also find lots of crafty goodies in the store along with some gorgeous twine colors.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE Sukie!
    What a clever way to use that tin!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & Super fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how clever!! This is absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love the Santa legs!! So fun!! What a fabulous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is just so fun Sukie!! I adore it! :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the CUTEST idea Sukie! LOVE the legs, makes me giggle! Really Fun Project! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so creative Sukie!! Fantastic idea~So darn cute!!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so creative and awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, you are so incredibly talented... you come up with the sweetest ideas! I never would have thought to decorate the tin as Santa. :o) It turned out adorable! I love every inch of this idea, including the sweetly festive tag. You are so clever, my friend! Have a sparkly weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sukie, this was such a creative idea, such a FUN little tin!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun gift! I sure do like that you transformed that tin into Santa
    s body. Cute!

    ReplyDelete