Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 14, 2015

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a single page layout to share featuring Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  I created my layout using some beautiful papers from the DCWV Hand-Painted Christmas Stack.  The adorable penguins are from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Trimming the Tree cutting file.  The penguin faces were stamped with the Wintertime Buddies Face Assortment stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps.
I accented my entire layout with some gorgeous Holly Berry twine which coordinated perfectly with the papers.  A Chevron Trendy Page Dot was added to the large tag tied to the photo mat.  The scalloped circles were punched with the EKSuccess Scalloped Circle punch in 2 different sizes, hole punched and stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Christmas Cheer stamp set.  Some bling stickers were adhered to the Christmas Tree as an embellishment.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the gorgeous twine colors available for those Christmas projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!
Challenge:

16 comments:

  1. You make the most amazing layouts, Sukie!! This is fabulous!! I love those adorable balancing penguins!! So cute!! The twine bows you added are a perfect touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your penguins! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just too adorable!! I just love it!! :) Those penguins though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, your layouts always make me smile! Love love this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super cute Layout Sukie! LOVE the design layout besides the cute papers and penguins! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! I love everything about it and those papers are so perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is just screaming cuteness! I love the festive papers and adorable little penguins! Your layouts are always so darn cute! Fun details my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore the stinkin cute penguins.Adore the cute banner and tags!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout!! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your LO is AWESOME Sukie!!! You always find the perfect papers and such adorable cuts!!
    AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite Sukie, I'm in love with the colors and design but most of all those adorable penguins trimming the tree!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete