Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 8, 2016

Be Happy Today!

Today I have a CAS card to share which is a bit different for me since I love to embellish everything in sight.  I created my card base with some foil papers from the DCWV - DIY Project Stack Envelopes.  I just love the white paper with the gold hearts and the black paper with the gold polka dots.  The only other color missing was some pink so I used the Happy Valentine's Day Printable from Annie's Paper Boutique and added it to the center of my card.
I accented my printable with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.  A few scattered enamel dots were added as embellishments.  I had to add some type of embellishments so I opted for twine and enamel dots.
Thank so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Sukie!! You do CAS as beautifully as you do layers!! I love the gold and the sentiment!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sukie!!!!
    Love the CAS design!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a few Simple cards as of late too - I find they are hard to do since I always want to add more!! UGH! I'm trying to step outside my comfort zone with it - I do LOVE how your CAS card turned out - it's really pretty & I love the gold -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete