Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 14, 2016

Feel Better

Unfortunately it's that time of the year when germs are circulating everywhere.  I thought I would create a fun little care package to cheer up a friend.  I added some cough drops to a candy chute from Annie's Paper Boutique.   I cut an oversized tag from the Imagine More cartridge using my Cricut Explore to attach to the candy chute.  The medicine bottle was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Check Up Kids cutting file.
I modified the center of the medicine bottle a bit to accommodate the face stamp which is from the Peachy Keen Get Well Soon Face Assortment stamp set.  I included a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages stamp set.  My tag was finished off with a bit of sheer ribbon and some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable project this is!! It will definitely cheer up the recipient!! It's so thoughtful and fabulous!! I love the added band-aids!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so CUTE! I have been surviving on cough drops and cold medicine the last week - UGH, so I know your friend will LOVE this!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo sooo SWEET! LOVE your care Package & that Tag is way to cute - I gotta get that stamp set now!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to cute and such a fun idea! I love the medicine bottle~Sure to cheer anyone sick!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great idea...as i sit here blowing my nose and sucking on cough drops! cough, cough!

    ReplyDelete