Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 25, 2016

Happy Birthday Layout

Today I am sharing a simple layout page I created.  I had this gorgeous cupcake paper in my stash and came across it while looking for something else.  Since it was already embellished with the cupcake border and flowers, I simply added the Cutie KaToodles - Cupake Bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
I tucked in a tag from my stash behind the photo mat.  It was a fairly large tag so I was able to stamp a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs stamp set and still have enough room on the bottom for journaling.   The tag was accented with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and some Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine.  A small punched cupcake was added to the tag and to the flag in the corner of the page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Sukie!! I love the cupcake paper!! The bear is so sweet!! I love how you tucked the tag behind the photo mat!! Gorgeous layout my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE Sukie!
    Another FABULOUS LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so SWEET!! The cupcake bear is adorable!! I absolutely love all of the fun details! You Rock my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sukie, this is so CUTE! I just love all the fun cupcakes and colors!

    You should come share this over at http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2016/01/ch-250-yum-chocolate-cake-day.html
    HAve a Fabulous day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete