Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 19, 2016

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine

Today I have a project to share for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps which I am also sharing over at KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.  I had a conflict with my posts for 2 of my design teams so I combined my project.  The theme for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge is Sparkle and Shine.  This was a super easy challenge for me since I love all things sparkly and shiny. For my project I created a single page 12x12 layout using the Valentina cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Her face was stamped with Peachy Keen Rosie's Favorites Assortment stamp set.
I added touches of sparkle throughout my page using some embellishments from my stash.  I also added some Stickles to Valentina's jacket.  A few sparkly gems near the title of my page were added as an accent.  The "fun" sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Ticket to Adventure stamp set.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your project to win a stamp set of your choice.  You can also check out this post over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. OMG Sukie!
    How sweet is this LO!
    Awesome colors and loving that adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Precious my friend!!Love the sweet details!
    Awesome LO!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet, Sukie!! Valentina is so adorable!! I love the sparkle you added and the fabulous design!! The corner banner is so cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie how sweet! I just LOVE all of your layouts! :)


    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, you and Valentina are filling my day with sweetness! She is precious, as is your beautiful layout. I love the pink and green, the sweet little banner, and the sprightly papers. :o) You have such a way with scrapbooking.. thank you for always inspiring me. :o) Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie,
    This layout is so flipping cute. Love all the elements on it.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to CUTE!!! That little girl is so sweet and I just love the mix of colors! Fun details, sweet page!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo soooooo FLIPPIN' CA-UUUTE!!! I adore that sweet girl and again with the fabulous designer papers! Awesome layout! LOVE seeing your pages!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Susie this is so super cuuuuuuuute

    ReplyDelete