Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 5, 2016

Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is New Year - New You!  This challenge can incorporate those New Year's resolutions too! For my project I created a fun card using the Fitness Bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The bear's face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Teddy Bear Face Assortment Stamps.
Isn't she the cutest fitness bear?  You might as well look cute while you work out right?  The adorable sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms The Charmed Life stamp set.  I thought the sentiment was so perfect for this challenge.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    This is unbearably fabulous and so sweet. I love it. Great idea for this challenge.
    Happy Crafting my friend,
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I am in LOVE with your fitness bear!!
    Oh my goodness..She is TOO darn cute!!
    She looks a little like me :)
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet & CUTE Sukie! She is the most adorable workout bear!! Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she is the cutest workout bear!! She's so pretty in pink!! I bet she doesn't sweat when she works out, she sparkles ;) Love her sweet face!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaw, your fitness bear is the cutest!! I love her face:) So cute!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete