Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 4, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a card to share featuring Raspberry Cupcake twine and some pretty Raspberry Cupcake sequins.  The sequins will be available in the store next week.  The tag for my card was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge.  I stamped the inside of the tag with the Peachy Keen Frosty Friends Face Assortment Stamps and created a shaker out of it.  I added enough sequins to cover the bottom half of the snowman.  The sequins were also added to the sentiment flag and to the center of the flower.
The twine was used to accent my tag.  I also tied a bow with it and adhered it to the clear acetate to break up the top and bottom of the sweet snowman.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Happily Ever After stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the gorgeous twine colors and to purchase these sequins, available next week.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Challenges:

17 comments:

  1. This is just Precious!! Love the pretty sequins & twine!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is just such a fun card! I love how you made the snow girl a shaker and the pretty pinks! Great job! Btw, I need some of your Mojo! Been thinking of you, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Sukie!! The shaker snowman tag is awesome!! I love the pretty pink!! You showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable! I love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo soooo CUTE Sukie! LOVE the pretty pink and that adorable face on your snowman!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card - so unique and cleaver ---- and in pink no less - guess that is a snowgirl! thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative to make it a shaker tag! LOVE it! Your snowlady is adorable and we are glad you played along with our BBTB2 challenge this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new sequins! What a darling shaker!!! So so cute Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so super cute! I love this snowman and the sequins that make your shaker card. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so super cute! I love this snowman and the sequins that make your shaker card. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally ADORABLE Sukie!
    I just LOVE that cutie shaker!
    Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This pink snowgal card is so so fun with the extra special shaker. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea for a snowman shaped shaker card! I love it and I love the uniques colors! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love all this pink and the sequins are gorgeous Sukie.

    ReplyDelete