Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 11, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a single page layout to share featuring Raspberry Cupcake twine.  The gorgeous papers are from my new Pink Paislee Pen Pals paper pad.  I created this layout using some basic shapes and some cuts from Design Space for my Cricut Explore. The little snowman's face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Frosty Friends Face Assortment Stamps.
The twine was used to outline a few of the die cuts, embellish the sentiment tag and also looped on the page.  I love the texture the twine adds.  I also added some doodling to some of the die cuts with my white gel pen. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Love Notes stamp set.
Please stop over at Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine colors and all of the other crafty supplies.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Challenges:

21 comments:

  1. Another darling layout! So so sweet! The twine always adds such the perfect sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Sukie! I love all your pretty details and that fun snow person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout Sukie! The papers are do fun and festive! I love the darling cuts and the way you used the twine! SO fun!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the design and the amazing details!! What beautiful papers, too!! I love all the creative ways you used the twine, too!! This is faublous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just LOVELY!I love the sweet details of the hanging mittens and snowflakes with twine.
    Awesome LO!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous LO Sukie!
    LOVE the colors and all the fun details you added!
    Super job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much beauty in this layout! I absolutely love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sukie, everything about this layout makes my heart flutter! The design is filled with the utmost sweetness and I adore your new papers! That pad is now on my wish list. Thank you for the burst of sweet sunshine. I am on a mobile device so I must end this here, but I was determined to visit while I had a moment! Thank you for sticking with me during turbulent times! Have a beautiful night, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I LOOOOVE your Layout Sukie!!! It looks Fantastic!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie, I just love the way you create a layout! The design and details are ALWAYS perfect!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - what a great layout!!! love it. the embellishments are beautiful and perfectly fit around the hearts. my grandson just turned one and we had a winter wonderland party - I may have to use your layout for some of my inspiration!
    maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a pretty layout. I love how you made this a Valentine layout with the warm gloves and the snowman. I know we will still need our gloves on Valentine's day! The papers are so pretty, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute project. Love the colors and pattern combos and the fun snowman and mittens. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is adorable, I love all the colors and patterns. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute layout Sukie! I love the papers you have used and I just adore the little mittens and that cutie pattooie snowman. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your layouts and this one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete