Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 28, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a card to share featuring Raspberry Cupcake twine and the Raspberry Cupcake sequins.  I created a shaker style card using a Polaroid frame cut from the When I was a Kid cartridge.  The shaker was created with the We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleep Fuse Tool.  I just got my new tool for Christmas and already love it.   The adorable little girl was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Sweet Love cutting file.  I stamped her face with the Peachy Keen In the Garden Assortment stamp set.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms With All My Heart stamp set.  I used a bit of the Raspberry Cupcake twine to accent my card as the finishing touch.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the gorgeous twine colors and to purchase these Raspberry Cupcake sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

14 comments:

  1. Sukie, this is precious and what an absolute fun and neat way to make a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Your shaker is so fun and that girl is too cute!!! Great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!
    LOVE your shaker and that little girl is just as cute as can be!
    AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a darling shaker card!!
    Pretty sequins & twine!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest card, Sukie!! She's so adorable!! I absolutely love the shaker!! This is such a happy card!! I love, love it my friend!! Beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just sooooo CA-UUUTE Sukie! I LOVE that sweet girl & the PK Face - Adorable shaker!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sukie, you bring such happiness to my heart! This little sweetheart is bursting with love... what a little cutie pie. And your shaker is gorgeous! Such a beautiful sentiment and lovely papers. Wonderfully done, my dear friend. Also, I must tell you something. I am unsure how my blogger presence will be for the next tiny bit. Just as things began to calm this week, my sister received a very scary diagnosis. I have taken off this week's DT work and of course my amazing leaders have said to take as long as I'd like to take care of things, but I may try to stay involved so my heart can have the joy that is leaving bloggie love and crafting... despite how hard it feels to make anything. So, if I disappear or do not get here often, I wanted you to know why. Have a beautiful night, sweet Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw, this is just darling Sukie! That little girl is so sweet~ The design is just incredible! I love it!!!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet pink card :) I think I the fuse will be my next crafting purchase, whenever I decide to take the plunge on it. I have been seeing so many great projects with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore all the pink, I'm so in LOVE with your little girl. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete