Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 18, 2016

XOXO Card

Today I am sharing a collage style card which is very pink, pretty in pink for me since it is one of my favorite colors.  I cut the base of my card from the Bridal Shower cartridge initially thinking I would make a shaker card only to change my mind.  All of the embellishments for my card came from my stash.  I especially love the mason jar sticker which I embellished with some Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I used an envelope die for the mini envelopes.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Love Notes stamp set, of course I had to used some pink ink for it too.  Some punched flowers and scattered Raspberry Cupcake Sequins were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenges:
PDE 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink card Sukie!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS my friend!! Is this for me? LOL
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the collage!! And my favorite color!! All of the details are so fabulous!! I love how you outlined the heart with twine!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to thank you for playing along at DL.ART!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty I love all of the shades of pink. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge. Katie-DT.MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, wonderful accents. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your adorable pink card! Soooo cute and fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at PDE Linky Party!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    PDE Linky Party Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Your collage looks so creative - beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete