Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 21, 2016

You & Me Layout

Today I have a sweet layout to share which I created for some pictures of my husband and I on a getaway we went on last year.  I used the Valentine Transportation cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs for the bike and heart balloons.  I tied the balloons to the bike with some Posy Trendy Twine. The balloons and bike were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.
The you & me title was cut from the Cheerful Seasons cartridge.   I tucked in a journaling tag and used some enamel dots as an accent on my layout.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Whimsical Words stamp set.  I added a few metal brads to the bike as a finishing touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! I love the soft colors and that bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a stunning layout, Sukie!! I love the bike with the heart balloons tied to the back!! So creative to use the string!! The papers are so beautiful and I love how you tucked the tag in at the top!! Gorgeous layout my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sukie, this is so beautiful! I love the bicycle and the whimsical, romantic feel!
    Awesome layout my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw, this layout is fantastic! I love the bicycle with the balloons tied on...so cute Your layouts are always adorable and so inspiring!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, my talented friend, this is one of my favorite layouts! It exudes love and happiness... and will be even lovelier when it holds the special getaway photograph. :o) The bike is absolutely precious and I love the use of twine for the heart balloons along the back. It is pure lovey-doveyness and I adore it! The journaling tag is so pretty and I love the sweet colors and patterns throughout. Beautifully done, Sukie! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGEEZ!!! This is awesome Sukie!!! I LOOOVE this design - your layout is BEAUTIFUL and the papers are gorgeous! I seriously love it! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty layout. Thanks for sharing.

    http://scrappyvee.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete