Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 1, 2016

I Love You to Infinity and Beyond

Happy Monday!  Today I have another project to share for the Scrappy Moms release using the new Out of this World Stamp set.  I created a Valentine's Day project using the Out of this World cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I stamped the alien's face with the Peachy Keen Sweet & Silly Face Assortment Stamps and added some Stickles to his eyes and to the heart.  It's a bit hard to see the sparkly eyes in the pictures.
I wanted my alien guy to appear as if he was inside the spaceship so I trimmed off his little legs and placed him inside the spaceship.  I did some doodling on the paper piecings with my white gel pen as an accent.
Here's a closer look at the new stamp set, available here:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Sukie!! The alien is so cute!! I love how you made him fit into the spaceship!! The papers and details are fabulous!! And what a sweet sentiment!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Great papers and die cut to match that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SUPER fun card! Love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is such a fun and sprightly creation! Only you could make an alien so perfectly sweet and silly. :o) I love his spaceship and the fabulous background. You showcase every stamp so wonderfully. Have a lovely day, my sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card my friend:)
    Cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Alien is soooo CA-UUTE! And a fun sentiment on top of that = an ADORABLY SWEET CARD!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I saw this before. But I came across him again and all I could do was smile. So cuuute! <3

    ReplyDelete