Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 5, 2016

KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Hop

Happy Friday!  I am part of the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Hop today!  There are lots of inspiring projects from the very talented Design Team.  Of course there are some awesome prizes to be won too!  My hop project is this sweet card created with the Cutie KaToodles - Sweetheart Fuzzy Mouse.
I turned my card into a shaker by adding some Raspberry Cupcake and Frosty Sequins inside the heart. The candy box was tied up with some Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.  The sweet sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Love Notes stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment on a small tag and added a couple of coordinating flowers.
Head on over to Facebook to join our hop!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Sukie!! The mouse is so sweet!! I love the big blue eyes!! Adding the shaker is such an awesome touch!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mouse is so CUTE! I love those eyes. How could you not love this card?? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo DANG CUTE Sukie! LOVE your sweet mouse!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sukie, how come you always make me want to hug your cards?! :o) Sweetheart Fuzzy Mouse is precious! Your shaker couldn't be lovelier... the sequins are gorgeous and the twine is stunning. The bubbly papers are delightful, as is the sweet sentiment. Visiting you always fills me with joy. Beautifully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete