Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 4, 2016

Love Layout

Hello, I am sharing this double page layout over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  My layout was created using the Love Birds cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The title for my layout was cut from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge using my Cricut Explore.  I started my layout with a punched grass border along the bottom of the page.
My layout page includes lots of fun sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Happy Mail stamp set.  I tucked in one of the sentiments inside the mailbox.  Some coordinating washi tape was added to each of the pages and layered with some hearts and enamel dots.
A small journaling tag was added to the corner of the page and embellished with some hearts and Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.  Touches of twine were also used to accent the paper piecings.  I finished off my layout with a metal tag which is a bit hard to see in the picture, however, it says "love birds".
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenges:

18 comments:

  1. I love this layout!! Such adorable images and fun embellishments!
    Absolutely adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the paper the peep peeps make me smile. Great layout, and thanks so much for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the adorable images you used!! You embellished it perfectly!! Your layouts are always stunning my friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply FABULOUS Sukie! I know it's a LOVE Layout - but looks like Spring to me with the Birds and the papers/Flowers! LOVE IT!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Sukie this is just the cutest layout ever. You have to love the blue bird.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy to have you join us at Fantabulous cricut challenges Your creation is awesome. We love seeing great layouts with blue birds

    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    Fantabulous Cricut Blog Design Team member
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful lay out! I absolutely love the color combination, those are my favorites! Great job.

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful lay out! I absolutely love the color combination, those are my favorites! Great job.

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fuN! So many cute elements on this page! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Look at all the details on this LO! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I always enjoy your pretty layouts Sukie!! Your details are just so pretty!
    hanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, Pink & Main Stamps DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is darling! Love all the little details. Great choice of colors too. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color combination of your gorgeous layout. The birds are so darn cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Valentine Challenge Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is beautiful!! I love all the sweet Valentine details! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  16. No words available for how cute this is! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete