Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 29, 2016

#Love Layout

Today I have a fun double page layout to share which was inspired by Cricut Design Space (DS).  I saw some fun emojis in DS which are available for purchase and not part of the DS Access.  I went to my list of linked cartridges and found these emojis on the Smiley Cards cartridge which was exclusive to Gypsy owners several years ago.
I changed up several of the emojis by adding some hearts, bows and even the mustaches to give them the look I was aiming for.  The title was cut from the Seasonal - Home Team cartridge which is part of the DS Access.  The fun papers came from stash and are from the DCWV Generation Tech Stack.  I think I've had this stack for several years.  The accents for my layout also came from this stack.
Some Stormy Trendy Twine was added to the photo mats.  I outlined the pirate emoji's patch with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.  Some enamel dots and a couple of flags with coordinating washi tape were the finishing accent on my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a FUN LO Sukie!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE those emojis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! I was looking for emojis and didn't think there were any. I do have a gypsy and have Smiley Cards. BUT I am unable to pull it up in Design Space. How did you do it?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comments! I had to contact Cricut to have them add it to my DS account.

      Delete
    2. Thats what I did. I have it now and love it. Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. You mean I actually have these on my smiley cartridge? WOW! Who Knew! LOL This is such a COOL Layout Sukie! LOVE the design & papers - Very Hip in today's crazy world!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, you are such an expert at taking a theme and running away with it! This is fabulous. The emojis are such fun and I love that you tailored them to your specific wishes. :o) The papers and design are marvelous for your fun idea. Darling work as always, my friend. Have a beautiful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this totally makes me smile, Sukie!! I love those adorable emojis!! You did a fabulous job altering them!! The details and design of this are so awesome!! I love it my friend!! Fab-u-lous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete