Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 18, 2016

Shaker Tags

Today I'm sharing some fun tags I created with my new Fuse Tool which is so much fun to use.  There are so many great ideas on Pinterest too.  To create these tags, I started with printables which all came from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  They were all printed on heavy card stock so they would have some weight to them and then trimmed into a tag shape.  The tags were sealed inside the clear plastic by running the heated tool along the edges.  Prior to sealing the top, I added some sequins to each of the tags.
My first tag was created with the Cutie KaToodles Winter Hot Cocoa Bear file.  I used a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and some Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.  After I finished this tag, I realized that I should have stamped a fun sentiment on the right side, I guess it's too late for that.  The sequins are a mix of the Raspberry Cupcake and Frosty sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique.
Next is the Valentine Patch Bears tag, I love the color combination of this tag.  All of the pretty red, purple and pink sequins are from my stash.  My tag was accented with a Swirly Trendy Page Dot and some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
My final tag was created with the Cutie KaToodles - Honey Wheelbarrow Bear.   This is such a fun file too and I know I will be paper piecing this one together for another project.  I used some of the Raspberry Cupcake sequins for this tag and added some heart sequins to it.  The Trendy Page Dot is from the Valentine Set which has some super cute page dots.  The final accent was the Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
I know I will be using my Fuse Tool for lots of projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Love these shaker tags. So cute!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so wonderful! I love seeing what you created with your fuse tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are so FUN! I love all the bright colors - the sequins look fabulous!

    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest tags, Sukie!! I love the adorable images!! How fun you made them into shakers!! I need to use my Fuse Tool more...you've inspired me!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable Sukie! What a great idea with tags and the sequins - I really should use my fuse tool more! LOVE the inspiration!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie, these tags are shaking with sweetness! :o) The Fuse tool looks amazing. The images are beyond precious and I love how you used color-coordinating sequins for each. This project is pure fun and beauty... not to mention completely inspiring. :o) Beautifully done, my friend! Have a sparkly night.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is a first for me. Not seen shaker tags before. I love them they are too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are seriously ADORABLE!! Amazing job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete